Strobe Modding
Welcome to our site! Please take a moment to register or if you already have an account, LOG IN now.
Strobe Modding
Welcome to our site! Please take a moment to register or if you already have an account, LOG IN now.
Strobe Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GPM and Alec Durbin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimm Reaper
Admin
Grimm Reaper

GPM and Alec Durbin Empty
PostSubject: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 am

GPM is at it again, more or less Alec Durbin. Alec has taken the 06 Impala converted by Reckless and myself and release it on GPM and once again claiming credit. This just proves once again that Alec is a talentless hack. The template included is my template and I have the proof. So everyone watch you work and make sure to find a way to mark as your work.
Back to top Go down
Reckless
Admin
Reckless

PostSubject: Re: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 am

The newb didn't even remove my custom license plates, what a spaz.

-Reckless
Back to top Go down
http://strobemodding.nstars.org
TommyGavin

TommyGavin

PostSubject: Re: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 am

Wow and this post has not been deleted:

"Ain't this the convert of Reckless.. if I take a close look to those car plates?"
~SpeedDesigns
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfr-gta.com
Emergency112

Emergency112

PostSubject: Re: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

That was me posting that, anyways.. this is such a shame to steal others their work, cant get this.

I flagged the download and I hope they do something to it as this is just such immature behavior.
So I wrote this:

"Wrong credits, convert is not done by Alec Durbin, but by 05Bowtie and Reckless but Alec Durbin did heavily modified it to a LAPD version, GPM show your true self and do not lie towards your members and respect other modelers their work, so stop claiming credits please."
Back to top Go down
TommyGavin

TommyGavin

PostSubject: Re: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:01 pm

They'll do nothing but give bitchass Durbin the credit for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfr-gta.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPM and Alec Durbin   GPM and Alec Durbin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPM and Alec Durbin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strobe Modding :: Main Office :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: