Strobe Modding
Welcome to our site! Please take a moment to register or if you already have an account, LOG IN now.
Strobe Modding
Welcome to our site! Please take a moment to register or if you already have an account, LOG IN now.
Strobe Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am out of commission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reckless
Admin
Reckless

I am out of commission Empty
PostSubject: I am out of commission   I am out of commission Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Sorry guys but i'll be O.O.C. for a bit... my HDD is starting to get the Click of Death so I'm going to refrain from using it until I get a replacement...meanwhile I will be without SA, all of my mods, my tools, screenshots, music, movies... everything on my computer basically. I hope to be back before the end of the month. Until then I will continue to administer and update this site and the other forums and will be around here and MSN to answer your queries. Your patience is much appreciated and I apologize for this inconvenience. No

-Reckless
Back to top Go down
http://strobemodding.nstars.org
Brad

Brad

I am out of commission Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am out of commission   I am out of commission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 am

Sad Hope you find one, c'mon guys let's get the community going for Reckless!
Back to top Go down

I am out of commission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strobe Modding :: Main Office :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: